We accept submissions to Outwardlink.net (the "website") that contribute to the mission of the website. Please read the Theme
section for more information on our mission.
- Click here for a printer-friendly version of our submission policy with all sections in one document.
- Please read all sections of our submission policy (listed on the left) before submitting your work.
- We accept both unpublished and previously published work.
- We accept simultaneous submissions.
- We accept poems (100 lines or fewer), prose pieces (2000 words or fewer), and artwork (file size 2 MB and smaller).
- Prose can be fiction or nonfiction—short stories, essays, articles, or other formats. Line and word count maximums are approximate. See the Writing section for details.
- Artwork can be standalone images, images accompanying writing, or custom page borders. Maximum 2 MB file size is mandatory. See the Artwork section for details.
- All submissions must be sent electronically to the Outwardlink webmaster, usually as file attachements to the email. Click here to copy the email address to your clipboard, or contact the webmaster for assistance. Please do not use the Contact Us form for submissions.
- All submission must conform to our Rights and Restrictions.
- We do not accept writing or artwork posts to our Facebook page. Please see the Facebook Posts section for other information related to interacting with Outwardlink.net on Facebook.
- Please proceed to the How to Submit Your Work section for instruction on submitting your work.
Thank you for your interest in Outwardlink.net. We hope to hear from you!